Thu, 10 Aug|
Free LinkedIn Masterclass - Profile Optimisation with Janson Lim (55K+ followers)
As part of Brilliant Experience, we bring you a Free LinkedIn Masterclass with Janson Lim hosted by AMSA. Learn to optimise your LinkedIn profile, land a great job and attract thousands of followers. If you wish to continue thereafter with a Private Q&A with the presenter, it would be $5 pp.
Time & Location
10 Aug 2023, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
About the event
Brilliant Experience delivers access to a world of experiences and offers that are as diverse as your interests, with both real and virtual events to enhance your personal and professional development plus experiences in sport, cuisine, wine, cinema, arts and travel. Stay tuned for more by Subscribing to Brilliant.
Some of you would have participated in our past Brilliant Experience like the Elvis Movie and Cruise along the Hastings. Today, we bring you a Free LinkedIn Masterclass hosted by the Australian Malaysian Singaporean Association.
If you're looking to build your business, personal brand, or career, LinkedIn is the fast-track to getting elevated visibility.
This is is a great introductory webinar to help anyone ...
1. Optimise their profile to attract recruiters
2. Stand out against the crowd in an application pool
3. Decide on a target theme and audience, to build a following
4. Connect with new people on LinkedIn.
About the presenter:
Janson Lim is a technology professional and entrepreneur with over 55,000 LinkedIn followers. He is currently the Head of Innovation and Technology at AMSA, co-founder at Hackmakers (Edtech Saas) and AI4Diversity (Not For Profit), and product manager at ReadyTech.
About this event :
- The LinkedIn Masterclass is FREE and will be aired on Facebook Live
- After the Masterclass you can join us for a Private Q&A with Janson from 7pm. Fee is $5 per person (Please go to this link to pay: https://buy.stripe.com/cN2eVafsu4Lrcla001